Nothing can make your house feel less like a home than no running water and freezing temperatures inside because the heater is broken. It’s easy to feel helpless when you’re facing a burst pipe or a busted heater. It’s stressful not knowing how to fix the problem without help, but don’t worry. The plumbing and heating professionals at Ostroski Plumbing and Heating can help restore comfort to homes in Carlisle and surrounding areas. Whether your heater needs repairs or you’re hoping to install a new unit, finding a service provider with the knowledge and expertise to complete the job is essential.
Our Carlisle plumbing and heating specialists can help with all your plumbing needs, including:
- Drain Cleaning & Repair
- Gas Line Repair
- Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Water Line Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance & Inspections
- Piping & Repiping
- Plumbing Fixture Repair & Installation
- Boiler Repair & Installation
- Heater Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Steam Boiler Installation & Replacement
Poorly installed plumbing and heating appliances can cause serious problems. Issues like faulty mounting and failure to connect wires and systems according to manufacturer specifications can lead to unit failure and dangerous conditions within your home. Hiring a professional to install your heating system is vital if you hope to maximize energy efficiency and get the longest life from your appliance. If you need help keeping your important home systems in good condition, it’s important to start by choosing a reliable team of professionals with the knowledge and expertise to handle your system improvements.
Call our Carlisle plumbing and heating specialists today at (978) 355-1673 to schedule a free consultation.
“Thank you so much for being so accommodating to my schedule, the service was done quickly, was reasonably priced l, and everyone involved was very nice and respectful!”Jong y.
At Ostroski Plumbing and Heating, we provide a wide range of plumbing and heating solutions. From heating installation and maintenance to plumbing repair, we are ready to provide the services you need when you need them. Our team of licensed, trained, and experienced plumbers are solutions driven. When your pipes are clogged and the water in your home has come to a stand-still, our diagnostic experts find the source of the problem and then gets busy solving it!
- Slow Drains: If your drains are emptying slower than normal, it could be a clog somewhere in your system. There are other issues that can cause slow draining, so it’s best to schedule an inspection to confirm the issue.
- Strange Odors: If you are dealing with strange smells coming from your drain or other plumbing fixtures, it could be caused by plumbing issues. You could have a leak or a problem with your plumbing traps.
- Multiple Clogs: One clog may be a singular issue, but if you have several clogs around your home, it could be caused by a major blockage in your system.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds can be air trapped in your system trying to get around a blockage in your sewer line.
Reliable Provider Serving Carlisle Residents
When you need an expert plumber or an experienced heating services professional to make repairs at your Carlisle home, the specialists at Ostroski Plumbing and Heating are ready to step in and help! We have been serving the residents of Carlisle and surrounding communities since 2008. If you aren’t sure what’s wrong with your system, but you’ve noticed your plumbing and heating have been working erratically, contact our expert diagnosticians and we will have your home in tip-top condition in no time!
If you are experiencing problems with your plumbing and heating in Carlisle, call us at (978) 355-1673 to schedule an appointment. Our teams provide prompt and reliable service you can trust!
When it’s time to replace your heating system with a new unit, it can be tempting to find the cheapest installation team available. Sacrificing accuracy and precision for price is tempting but it can lead to even more problems. When you hire a full-service heating and plumbing company like the team at Ostroski Plumbing and Heating, you get more than basic service, you get the best we have to offer because we go above and beyond on every job! Professional heating installation means professionalism and expertise.
When hiring a licensed and experienced installation professional, you can expect:
- Safe Installation and Removal: When we install a new heater in your home, we safely remove the old system, which is more difficult than it seems. Improper removal can damage connectors, damage ductwork, and injure gas lines.
- Installation Require Precision: Installing a new heating unit is a job that requires precision. If every bolt isn’t fastened or electrical wire connected, you could end up with a damaged heating system or an inefficient unit. If your system is gas, it’ll need to be connected to your gas utility system. Your gas heater may also require electrical wiring for the pilot light. All these tasks require the precision and deft hand of a professional.
- System Tests: Once our installers have completed your system replacement, we will test your new unit to ensure it’s safe and there’s no damage to your utility lines.